Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feels more like a Monday to me...


Feels like a blue Monday.  My DH left this morning for a trip for work and it has left me feeling blue.  I hate that he has to travel so.  I know, at least it's not for 15 months, or 12 months, or even 6 months.  I've done all those too.  Honestly, I'm just tired of all the leaving and can't wait for it all to stop.  I'm hoping and praying that when he retires, he gets a job that does NOT require him to travel.

Since I was feeling blue and haven't been to the grocery store yet this week, we had good comfort food for lunch... yep, we had mashed potatoes with plenty of REAL butter.  Yummy.  Amazingly enough, I actually feel a little better.  Comfort food, it does a mood good.  LOL

The kids have been busy with their schoolwork and I've been finding a lot of my old writing.  It's been interesting to see what all I have written in the last few years.  I think I will set a goal of trying to finish some of it and actually do something with it.  I'm kind of excited about it



Ok, WOW, I just discovered something new on here.  I had the amazon thingy next to where you type your post and I couldn't figure out what it was for so I just clicked on a link and LOOK!  It appeared in my post.  Can't figure out how to get rid of it though.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment