Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Good morning!

Good morning my friends,
Today, I am moving back over here from Facebook.  I'm not totally giving up FB because I have reconnected with so much of my family and I enjoy seeing their photos and hearing about how they are doing but I'm not going to be posting over there much if at all. So, if you want to know how we are doing you'll have to visit me here or email me or call me or COME SEE me!  :)

I have always preferred the blogosphere but Facebook seemed easier but I have learned that it's really not and so here I am.

So, anyway, GOOD MORNING!  How are you all today?  I've got the kettle on and am ready to start  my day.  Actually, my day has been going for several hours already.  lol  I'm just getting around to the kettle though.  I'm taking an online class and so I've been up working on it since about 7:30 or so.  I'm enjoying it immensely. I may share some of it with you eventually. I'm learning lots and lots about John Wesley and about myself.  It's fun.

I hear the kettle whistling so I best end here for now.  I have lots of home blessing to do!  Have a beautiful day my friends and please, leave me a comment!  I'd love to hear from you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment