Wednesday, February 05, 2014

February?

Is it really February already? Where does the time go? It really is true that the older you get, the more quickly time passes. I really need to get better at making the most of everyday. 

I'm embarrassed to say that I spend way too much time on the computer and just not doing anything important. I want to spend my time more wisely.  Don't get me wrong, I am productive but sometimes I just wish we did more active family time. You know, hiking, playing games, going to museums cooking together, laughing and such.  Oh we do a lot of this from time to time, I'm just wishing for more.

Today is a snow day. We are still having school but at a slower pace since there is nowhere to go. We could get out but why? Lol we are enjoying the slower day. This morning we were dreaming of trips to the beach! Or even moving to the beach! Lol 
The snow is beautiful but... Cold! Our first year here we loved the snow but now... It's pretty the time and then we are done. Hahaha. What the weather like where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment