Sunday, August 07, 2005

Well, school starts soon. I'm so sad. I love having my kids home with me. It's funny. I hear so many moms saying how glad they are that school is starting back but I always get sad. My kids may drive me crazy but I love having them home with me.

The first day of school is so hard for me. It was when I was a kid all the way through college and it still is even with my kids! I told DH he had to be home for the first day so he could go with us and help me through it but he informed me this evening that he won't be here. I'm very annoyed! But c'est la vie...

DH is preparing to leave. He spent a fortune this weekend trying to be sure we have everything and then some stuff that we didn't need. He bought me a really nice anniversary gift since he will be gone on that day. He's pretty awsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment