Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My world...

Well, DH just left to take DS to school. Today will be his last day of public school. We are turning in the paperwork today and withdrawing him. He is excited. I'm nervous. It will be fine though. It'll take a little time to get into our "groove" but we can do it.

Well DH's time home is drawing to a close. I'm so sad. I'm trying not to cry too much but I just can't help it. I'm a crier. The kids are doing good. Well not really. That's part of the reason I think we are having to homeschool DS but on the outside they are doing pretty good. DD yelled as DH the other that she didn't want him to leave and he should just get a new job! Poor thing. He's holding up pretty good too.

There is so much I need to do. I've wanted to spend every second I can with DH so the house has suffered. I have much work to do.

Hope all is well with all my many readers. hehe :P Take care. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment