Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!!


Okay, I'm sorry but I was getting ready to post a reallllllllly sad e-mail about how down I was because DH hadn't called in 4 days but....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he called so you have been spared. You should all thank him because it was a really sad post but he called before I posted it....

Anyway. . . . so what is everyone doing this evening for Halloween? We are doing "Trunk-er-Treats" at our church. DS is very upset that we are not more creative about decorating our trunk but it just costs too much. I promised him that next year we'd plan early and have his dad to help so it would be better. He's not convinced. Maybe I should tell him to start saving his money now so that he can purchase the supplies to be more creative next year!!

Wow, the change in my mood is so drastic! You just wouldn't believe it! If there are any husbands (or wives) out there that are away from their families for deployments or just for what ever, CALL HOME OFTEN!!! It truly matters. They miss you!!!

Okay, well, everyone have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

5 comments:

  1. This makes ME a little sad, because I need to call home much more than I do. Thanks for reminding me (again!!) to call more often. I forget Mom worries more than I realize. I'm glad he called.

    PS Gosh, you're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You have no idea how families worry. It's as easy as seems to be the ones left behind. Go call Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! that's supposed to say it's NOT as easy as it seems to be the ones left behind. You be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW Shucks... you guys are making me blush!!! You did return the favor everytime you watched my kids or listen to me complain!!! No Biggie!

    ReplyDelete