Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday, Monday...

Whew, I'm feeling tired this morning. I may have to stop for a nap at some point. My eyes are tired. It's probably just allergies.

It's supposed to be warm and humid. YUCK! Where did my fall go???

Do you like to write letters? I do. I'm not very good at it though. I want to be able to write letters like they used to write. They were so colorful and beautifully written. I don't write letters often. Usually I just write to DH when he is away. I do have a woman that I write sometimes. She is an old military wife from a church we used to attend and I try to keep in touch with her.

I think letter writing is a lost art. I want to get better at it myself. Of course my DH probably doesn't want me to. He's not as into the flowery language as me. (I say into it but I can't even begin to write or say it! It's a dream of mine.)

Anyway, I have lots to do today and should be busy at it. I need to fold some laundry and wash some more. I need to do some sewing, knitting, and more sewing. I have few projects in the work. I also want to do a little cleaning (it's such a naughty word!). hehehe

I'm off to my projects now. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, when DH was at basic training, I wrote 3 times a day same for his first duty station in Korea. The last time he was deployed I wrote at least every day. He chose to mail his letters back home. (it took 2 boxes!) I've not been writing every day but do e-mail every day. For now he has a hard time getting on a computer that is unclass. so he doesn't get to e-mail every day but hopefully he will soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yes, I think I'll write my mom more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete