Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas movie...

Have you seen the Hallmark movie, "Fallen Angel"? It's on now. I love it. We watched it last year. It's got Gary Sinise and the blond off of "Nip Tuck". It's a touching movie. Check it out if you can on the Hallmark. I'm sure it will be on again.

DD had dance tonight and I was visiting with some of the other moms and somehow we got to talking about blogging. (That's how addicted I am to this stuff! I talk about it when I can't be checking it!!!) Anyhoo, one of them asked me, "What does Blog stand for?" I have no idea!! Does it stand for something? I kept trying to explain what blogging is and they just weren't getting it. I told them they would just have go and check it out for themselves. I really didn't think it that hard to get. I was explaining it very well but... go figure!

I'm doing this way too often again. Sorry. I guess I just have a lot to say lately. ;0P