Monday, December 19, 2005

Hats....

Remember me talking about Jimmy Stewart and Bing Crosby's hats? Well it's actually kind of funny. I just received a catalog of hats in the mail!!! How funny. I've never received one before. It's just a little ironic. Okay... enough about hats.

And now another story.....

A post from Rolligun reminded me of a story. He was talking a little about a salute there was a lot more to it than that but the salute reminded of the story. So here it is .....

The first time DH was saluted in front of the family, DS giggled and started saying (very, very loudly) "Did you see that!! Dad, he saluted you!" and giggled for quite sometime. He was so excited to see his dad saluted. DS was only 7 or 8 at the time and DH had just come home from WOCS. I have to admit that I too giggled but very quietly. DH was incredibly embarrassed. Anyway, just another goofy story from me to you...