Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hello dear Cyber friends,

Sorry I've been away so long. My parents were in town and we stayed very busy. We had a nice visit. They helped me to get a lot done to the house while they were here. I always love having them here. I wish we lived closer together.

DD is outside playing with the neighbor's son and DS is in here bugging me looking for food as always, and our dear dog is for some reason in his "room" whining to get let out. I'm sure DS put him in there because he was barking a lot at DD outside.

Okay, we'll I've bored you enough, I guess. We our getting ready for our second Usborne Party tonight. I'm excited and nervous. The first one was fun and I enjoyed visiting with friends. Anyone interested in hosting an E-Show?

Have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment