Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day 2


Well, my bro-in-law failed day one but I'm going to continue with it because I think it is good for us to remember the good things we have going for us. So here is today's list.

1. A great church
2. Food in the frig and money in the bank
3. Friends near and far
4. my health
5. lots of love in my life

So... this is today's list. I'm trying to come up with new stuff daily but we'll see. It's not always easy.

Didn't talk to DH last night but we had church and so he probably didn't call because he knew that.

Church was really neat last night. Very interesting and the kids enjoyed it too. We had a Seder Meal. If you've not ever participated in this try to do so sometime in your life. It was a really neat and interesting experience. It's a Passover Haggadah. We sat down as a huge family and participated in it. It was really neat and I just can't get over how well my children participated in and enjoyed the experience.

It is rather dreary here, cloudy and rainy. We've had such beautiful weather the last few days. I've been able to sit out on the back deck and enjoy the sunshine in the mornings. In the afternoons and evening I've been able to sit out on the front stoop and watch DD play and look at magazines or write to DH. It's been lovely. So I guess I can put up with a little rain that the grass and trees and plants need. When it clears up why don't ya'll come on over and we'll have a soda out on the "porch swing" (I don't really have one) and visit a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment