Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm feeling kind of icky today. I'm tired and my eyes feel allergy icky. I don't know what's wrong with me. But I'm tired and no real reason to be so. I've got lots to do and no get up and go.

We are hopefully having a VTC today with DH. I've really been super missing him. I always miss him but sometimes it's a different kind of miss.

You have your "I miss my husband" feeling but life goes on...

Then you have your... "I want to cry, I miss my husband" sad feeling.....

Then you have your...."I'm so tired, I miss my husband, I want to cry" sad feeling....

Oh there's lots more actually but you get the drift. I'm the last one listed here today.

I guess I will go and see what I can do around this house of mine. There's just a lot of little things I need to do to get it all done but sometimes those seem the hardest to get done.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. girl, i feel your pain!
    ugh.....life can only go up from here, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete