Saturday, January 13, 2007

Aging?

Well, I have been suffering from symptoms of PMS and perimenopause for a while now. I have found a product that helps so much. I love it! It tastes great and it really works! It really does. DH can always tell when I'm using it or when I'm not. It is called Revival Soy. I love the shakes, chocolate daydream and Vanilla Pleasure. YUM! I use milk to mix it in my blender. I like to add a little peanut butter to it as well. It's wonderful. I also love the chocolate covered soy nuts. Anyway, I just wanted to share this info with you all. I've put a link to the site on my sidebar where you can buy some to try. I promise it's wonderful. It is a little expensive but it is well worth it!

I have night sweats sometimes really bad and severe cramps and breast tenderness as well. Also, mood swings. I can drink a shake or two and notice a difference in just a couple of days. I'm telling you, if you suffer from any of this you should try it. I had been out and OH MY GOODNESS! It's been awful but I have now bought more and can't wait till gets here and I can get back to normal.

Other than this we are doing fine. My back is getting back to normal although I'm having some awful mood swings.

DH and I were able to go have some time together just the two of us on Friday and it was wonderful. We went out to eat lunch and then just did some window shopping. It was fun and relaxing. We don't get that much anymore. He is off again on Monday so that will be nice.

Well, that's about it for now. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment