Monday, May 07, 2007

It's been slow around here lately. I like it that way. I'm trying to stay away from the computer these days. It seems to take up too much of my time. AND Honestly, there are much better things I'd rather be doing but for some reason as soon I get on this silly thing I can't seem to get off!!!

We went camping last weekend and had a pretty good time. It was too busy a trip for us. We like to go and just hang out and walk around and play games but we had to keep making trips back into town. We'll have to plan another trip soon.

This weekend we just hung out at home. It was nice and we really enjoyed it. Today is beautiful and we have had another slow quiet day, some inside, some outside. It's very nice.

Well, I guess that's about it here. I hope you all are doing well. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment