Sunday, July 15, 2007

Going to the Movies

We went to see the new Harry Potter movie yesterday afternoon, and I loved it!!

BUT! I can't believe how expensive it is to go and then to be subjected to 30 minutes of commercials beforehand!! Yes, there were 30 minutes of commercials (yes, like what you see on TV) and previews. But most of that 30 minutes were just the TV commercials.

I can't understand then why it is that it costs so very much to get in!! I mean the commercials are paid for so in all actuality our ticket prices should be going DOWN not up! I couldn't believe it.

Obviously it's been a while since we've been to the theater but our show was supposed to start at 3:30 and it didn't not even start to show the opening credits until after 4:00. UNREAL!! I pay to go to see the movie not a commercial for ALL detergent or Diet Coke. I can see that at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment