Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, we have been traveling and we are finally home again. It was good to see family but I really love being home in my little world.

Okay, first thoughts....

I'm sad that Joe Biden is out of the race. Yes, he was my favorite this time around. I'm a Texas voter and so my vote doesn't really count in the primary races so it doesn't really matter who I want because it will be decided long before I even get to vote so...

Now, on to new year type thoughts...

There is lots that I want to do this year. New habits I want to form. My DD said her goals are to get smarter, to play more, to paint more and to sew more. How cute is that! She's 8 in case you don't know.

I guess I would like to MAKE A DIFFERENCE, read more, write more, play the piano more, draw/paint more, exercise more, watch less tv, spend less time on the computer, work more with the kids, eat better... whew! I'm tired already!

What plans do you have for the new year?

2 comments: