Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beautiful

It was such a lovely day today. Nice and warm and just lovely. DS had archery lessons today and he did well and the weather was perfect for it.



The kids had such a good time playing outside this afternoon. I love watching them play together happily. They are 5 years a part in age and so sometimes it's very hard for them but lately they have been getting a long so well and it just makes me feel so good to see it.

I'm hoping for more beautiful weather so that maybe I can get out in the garden and do a little work. I also need to work in the kitchen. We let it go before DH left and now I've just been getting by in there and now I need to get busy again and get it back under control again.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I hope your day has been lovely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment