Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Well, sorry it has been a few days since my last post. DH returned home on Friday evening from Korea and his mother arrived Saturday evening for the week. We have been busy visiting and preparing for Thanksgiving, so I just haven't really been on the computer much at all.

I do want to take a minute to express all that I am Thankful for this year.

1. I am thankful that my husband is home for the holidays and not deployed.
2. I am thankful that my father is with us, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer last Christmas and he has had a rough time of it but he is doing well and I am grateful for more time with him.
3. I am thankful for a roof over our heads and food on our table and clothes on back. When so many have been losing their jobs and homes, I am especially grateful
4. I am FOREVER Thankful for my children. They are the best kids.
5. I am grateful for all my family where ever they are.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment