Monday, March 29, 2010

Food Revolution!

Jamie's Food Revolution: Rediscover How to Cook Simple, Delicious, Affordable MealsHave any of you watched the new show, "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution"?  We loved it!  I cried!  I was inspired!  It was great.  I will probably be purchasing this book very soon.  The salad recipes in here look AWESOME!!

We have been trying to eat better for a long time.  We do good for a while and the fall back into old habits for a while and then hop back up on that eating well wagon.  Sometimes the thought though of cooking a meal from scratch is overwhelming.  I think sometimes I'm just too lazy!  It's really not all that much work.  Really.

Here's a photo of dinner last night.  It was yummy and DD helped me out a lot and we had such a good time preparing it.   It is called "Chicken with zucchini and tomatoes".  Original huh?  LOL 

The Williams-Sonoma Cookbook: The Essential Recipe Collection for Today's Home CookI got the recipe from my Williams Sonoma Cookbook that I love!!  I highly recommend it. YUMMY, YUMMY recipes.  It is well worth the price.  Tonight's menu is "Fusilli with Sweet Sausage and Fennel".  Can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy, I have to try this one!
    Tati
    http://Groovybabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for visiting. You should see what we had tonight!! It was even yummier!!

    ReplyDelete