Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Busy, busy, busy me

I have been busy going, going, going this today.  I got up and walked on the treadmill (day 5 thank you very much!)  then got the kids started on their school work while breakfast cooked, then we ate and continued on with school.  I also got the Christmas decorations put up.

Why is it that it is so much fun to get them out and put them up than it is to take them down and put them away?  It almost seems sad to put them away.  As I wrap each one carefully in bubble wrap I feel rather sad to see them go for another year.  They really only get a month with us before they go back to their corner in the basement.  Is that really enough?  I don't know but if I didn't put them away when I do, they might never get put up! 

Anyway, I also worked some on the stupid printer and have come to the conclusion that I just need a new one.  I use my printer A LOT.  We print off school work, research, worksheets, music, photos, music, school stuff, music... you see where I'm going here.  Plus I scan a lot too and use it as a copier as well.  I guess I'm just hard on them.  We have had this particular one for 2 years this month.  Doesn't seem long enough to me.  I would think they would last much longer than this but...  Anyway,  this one is a Kodak ESP 3.  The two before were HP and then the one before that was an Epson.  I've not really been impressed by any of them.  So what is your printer?  Do you recommend it?  Do you have one you would recommend?  Let me have it!  I'm probably going to get one tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment