Monday, January 03, 2011

YEA ME!

Well, it's been 4 days in a row now.  I'm moving more.  No, I'm not ready for a marathon or anything like that but I've been walking on my treadmill and I'm proud of myself. 

Today we are going to start back to our schooling slowly.  The kids in town here aren't in school yet and my kids think that if public schools are out they should be too even if their holiday started earlier than the public schools did.  Oh, my kids....  Anyway, we are going to get back to it slowly and see where we are and then get going.  I'm looking forward to it and hope the kids have fun with it.

DH is home today and then he heads back to work tomorrow.  I hope to get the tree packed away today and then this week I'll take the rest of the decorations down. 

So, now tell me, how is your new year going so far?  I look forward to hearing all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment