Friday, March 25, 2011

Excited

I am so very excited to have finally published one of my children's books.  I've had articles published in the United Methodist Reporter and I was so excited then too.  I think a friend (or someone did) already ordered a digital copy!  Thank you friend!  I hope you liked it and would love feedback from you... good or bad but hopefully it's good.  :o)

This was a total dream of mine.  I wrote my first children's book hmmm... when DS was only 5 or 6 so that means 10 or 11 years ago!  I printed it off for him but never did anything more with it.  I have 5 books waiting to be published but I need to illustrate them first.  DD is helping with that.  She is a wonderful little artist.  She is almost finished illustrating one.  She is having trouble with one of them but I know she will get it soon.

If you missed it earlier here the link to my bookstore where you can see a preview and/or purchase "My Daddy's in the Army".  Let me know what you think if you go look at it! 

I'm trying to get the word out about my book so please share it!  I've also made a Facebook page.  If you feel like it you can go "like" it.

No comments:

Post a Comment