Friday, August 19, 2011

Books, Books, Oh how I love books!

I am slowly getting back to my reading and am really enjoying it.  I used to read a couple of books a week!  Now I'm down to just one every so often but I'm hoping to change that!   I love to read.  I love the characters that I meet, and this is probably going to sound crazy but... these characters almost seem to become part of my family!  Here the books I've been reading in no particular order.

 I loved, loved, loved this one!  I want to have a girls night to go see the movie soon!

Against All Odds (Heroes of Quantico Series, Book 1) 
 I just finished this one.  I really enjoyed it.  I thought it took a little while to get to the suspense but i really did enjoy it. 

Book of Days: A Novel 
 This one is one of my ABSOLUTE favorites!  It is a wonderful read.  HIGHLY recommend it!
Fatal Judgment (Guardians of Justice, Book 1) 
I loved this one too.  I really liked the characters.  Lots of suspense mingled with some romance.
Roseflower Creek, 2E 
This one took me a little while to get into but wow, it was great too.  I started it twice I think before I actually got into it but I'm so glad I finished it.  Very interesting style.


Happily Ever After (Deep Haven Series #1) 
I really loved this one.  It was a good read.  I loved the story line about a woman trying to open a bookstore/coffee shop, a dream of mine. 


What Happens When Women Say Yes to God: Experiencing Life in Extraordinary Ways 
 This was... enlightening.  I LOVED IT!  Lysa Terkeurst is so down to earth and just plain REAL.  She is so easy to read and this one is definitely worth reading and working through.

Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food 
 I am actually reading this one a second time now.  It's great.  The first time I read through it alone but this time I'm reading it with friends and we are having a wonderful time of it.

Tying the Knot (Deep Haven Series #2) 
I really enjoyed this one too but to be honest, I can't remember how it ended!  I will be reading it again soon!  I remember enjoying the storyline very much.

Well, sad to say, but I've read more books than I had realized.  It's still not very many for me but it's more than I read last year so...  I love that I'm reading again.  I've always enjoyed it and I've missed it.  Yay books!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment