Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Free

I've been reading a lot of Facebook posts lately that talk about feeling left out, confused, angry, rumors, remembering to leave/give it to God, and so on and so forth.  A few months ago, when I read these I often thought, I know what you mean, I feel the same way, YES, and so on.  But this morning as I read some of these posts I was surprised to realize that I don't feel like they are talking about me too!

I'm feeling great!  I'm feeling loved and happy.  I know God is on my side without these little reminders.  I'm not over concerned any more with what other people say about me and I'm not too worried about what others think of me any more.  I am who I am and I am loved by many (my family is HUGE :o) and I'm good with this.  God knows me and my heart and really, that's all that matters.

It was such a empowering, uplifting, FREEING feeling.  I. Am. Happy.  I. Am. Loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment