Monday, November 04, 2013

Good Monday Morning!

What a great morning.  I was up early for me... 6:30 and reading Disciple 1 (my Bible study I'm in for those who don't know what it is) then I tidied up the kitchen, made DH's coffee and me some tea.  Next, I started my last class for the Lay Speaker tract of Lay Servant Ministries.  I'm excited about this one!  Then I had breakfast with DH.  A yummy green smoothie for me and a yogurt for him. And I talked with my mom.  That's a morning must.  :o)

I'm letting DD sleep in as she just can't seem to kick this cough!  We were up way too much again last night and I think sleep is a great medicine.  I'll get her up soon.

Now, it's time for a little exercise and maybe a little Hallmark Movie Channel?  Hmm... we'll see.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!  It's a great day to start a new chapter of life.  Get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment