Sunday, July 31, 2005

Good Morning!

Well, the kids and I just got home from church and are getting ready to have a nice brunch. We're having biscuits, gravy, eggs and maybe some bacon or sausage. Of course we'll have milk or OJ too.

I'm in a great mood considering I didn't sleep much last night. Looking forward to the day. We already had church like I said but later we have open house at DD's dance studio. Then I think we'll watch a movie. We rented the old "Cheaper By The Dozen". I love old movies. My kids enjoy them too. If only I could get DH to watch them more. He's slowly coming around but it can be a lot of work to get him to watch them sometimes. I still love him loads though.;)

He's been busy with work so he's not around much. So the kids and I have been getting the movies so I get to pick a family movie and it's been old or a Hallmark movie. Usually DH gets a movie, DS gets a movie, and DD gets one. We only get 3 at a time because we do the MVP at Hollywood Video and that's all you can get at a time.

Anyway, just wanted to say good morning. Maybe I'll be back later today. If not, I'll "see" you tomorrow!

SMILE! and the World Smiles with you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment