Thursday, August 18, 2005

GAS!!!

My word!! Can you believe gas prices??? It's unreal. I don't know how we'll be able to afford to
drive anywhere before long. I've wanted to live in a small community for a while now and I do more than ever!! I want to live somewhere where I can walk most everywhere. I'd love to walk my kids to school or to walk over to the park or even to walk to the grocery store. Before long it may be more than just a "want" and be more like a NEED!

I just can't get over it. Things have gotten so expensive. I'm sure every generation says this. It was funny. Last night my DH went to get gas and complained that it cost $40 to fill up his truck. My DS in all his wisdom (almost 11 years worth) said, "Didn't gas used to be $1 something?" It was funny. I told him that when he was a baby it $.89. I was telling my dad this and he laughed and said he remembered it being $.26! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh the good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment