Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just musing on my swing...


Good Morning. Well, today is still a beautiful day here but I'm not quite as up as yesterday. I'm still fine just noticed a difference. I think I'm just tired. I keep waking up around 4am and it is driving me crazy! I went back to sleep faster last night than the night before but it still leaves me tired. I may take some Tylenol PM tonight and see it will help me.

DS is busy working on his math this morning. He's not to thrilled. Later we are going on an internet field trip to Ancient Egypt. FUN!!

We have church tonight. I worked on my lesson last night but it's hard. The curriculum we are using is really for an hour and I only have 25 minutes! By the time I get them quieted down we barely have time for our story. There is a craft to do but we never have time to any. Oh well. I may end up asking if I can use some of the shorter lessons I have. We'll see. After my part the kids go to choir and then to kiddie bells. It is a very rushed evening. All that is done in about an hour and 15 minutes. Whew!

Anyway, have a great day! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment