Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hello Cyber Friends!


You know, I was just putting the leash on the dog to take him out one more time and I told him, "I love my little family. I love my dog, my kids and I love my husband." And you know what? I really do! I am a very happy person. I have everything that's important. I have a great family, a beautiful home, food on the table and friends. I even have a pretty good church that cares for us, not to mention past churches.

I'm just feeling pretty lucky, no fortunate. You could say I have it all! No, monetarily we are not rich. We get by day by day but the only things that we go without are those that we don't especially need. Yes, we are very fortunate.

Sorry about that, I just feel the need to say how blessed I am. I want to share it, to scream it from the mountain tops! Reminds me of a song.... "I'll shout it from the mountain top, I want my world to know, the Lord of love has come to me, I want to pass it on...."

Here's the spark! Pass it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment