Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'm back!!

Well, I've had company for the past week. It was wonderful to have my parents here. I'd live next door to them if I could. They are the greatest.

I had a wonderful birthday. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if DH was here. My parents took the kiddos out to birthday shop and then they woke me up early to sing and celebrate. Then we went to out for Japanese for dinner. It was wonderful. They even surprised me with an ice cream cake! DH was able to call too so that made it even better. I was so afraid he wouldn't be able to. His calls have been few and far between. He has been busy and sounds so tired when I do get to speak with him.

Anyway, we had a good week. I hope everyone else's was as nice as mine. Take care and I'll be here more often now. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment