Thursday, November 10, 2005

...


Well, first, we will not mention the previous post because it just causes my blood to boil and get very, very,..... angry!

So, that said, today is a much better day. I slept better last night and feel better too. DS and have been working out this week and we are really enjoying it. He is especially. I asked him if it made him feel better or if he was feeling like he was getting stronger and he said, "No, it's just fun." haha. Kids. I was looking for some deep meaning behind his telling me he liked it. It was just basic fun! That's probably the way it should be.

Tomorrow is a day off of school here for Veterans day. Yea!! My kids and I love days off. Don't we all? Tomorrow night we are having a kind of ladies night out for the military spouses of deployed soldiers with childcare provided at my church. I'm really looking forward to it. I didn't realize until I was so grumpy last night, how badly I am in need of a break and night out. The only thing is that I'm helping to organize it so I'll be cooking a lot tomorrow to get ready for it. I'm still looking forward to it though. It should be a lot of fun.

As usual I have lots to do around the house. I think I need a maid service! But I can't afford one so I just need to learn to get it done myself. Quit being Lazy!!

Well, having said that I guess I should get off her and get to work! Take care, my cyber friends. Until next time....

2 comments: