Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Good Evening, Cyber Friends!


Hello dear friends. I've been remiss and I'm sorry. I guess I've just been very busy or maybe lazy or just some of both. Now I'm preparing for Thanksgiving. I've spent the day really cleaning the kitchen. I've tried to rid it of all my terrible clutter. I have to say that I've done a very good job of it too. I'm not sure my kitchen has looked this good in a very long time. Well, it might be safe to say that it hasn't looked this good since we moved in.

I'm feeling pretty good today. I had several down days for a while there (probably why I wasn't posting) but I'm feeling much better. Things are going well for us. If only DH were home it would be pretty near perfect!

I love the holidays. I really do. Every part of it! I love the cooking, the decorating, the movies, the music, the shopping, the giving and well just every part of it. We rented "Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving" today and I can't wait to watch it. I also can't wait for all the Christmas specials that come with Thanksgiving.

Well, I hope you have a wonderful night and just in case I don't make it back before.....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment