Sunday, December 11, 2005

Done cooking for tonight...

Well, the candy stuffs are done. We didn't get to the cookies. We'll do them tomorrow after school. Whew, the crock-pot candy was a lot of standing when it was time to drop it. My back is still achy. I need to get over that!

DD's play practice went well. Some parents just blow my mind. This one got onto a little first grader because he was coming in 3 words too soon (just so happened it was her son's 3 words out of a bunch). It was really sad. It really didn't matter. It didn't change anything. The poor kid started crying. He was so upset, and he did his lines perfectly except for coming in a tiny bit too soon. I think I will send him a note tomorrow and tell him what a great job he was doing. Maybe it will make him feel better.

Now, the kiddos are off to bed, well, DS is reading, and the dog is sitting here growling at me because he wants me to hold him. He is worse than a toddler!!

They are talking snow here again but I don't think they know what they are talking about! This is like the 3rd time they've promised us snow and we've not had any yet. So...

2 comments:

  1. Slow done you're making me tired. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... me too! DD begged me to do the cookies tonight. I had to beg her to wait till tomorrow. She wasn't very sympathic about my back ache. I promised that we would do it as soon as she gets home tomorrow! FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete