Wednesday, December 07, 2005


Hello all. I am experiencing some lower back pain today. I have been for a few days but today it is beyond annoying. I think it's worse because I feel tired today but oh well. It will feel better eventually.

We are expecting snow and sleet tomorrow. We missed the last snow. We had a few flurries but that was it. I think they are saying up to 2 inches. My kids are beside themselves hoping to get snowed in! DD was talking this morning about how wonderful it would be to have the snow taller than her!! I don't think her mother would appreciate that much. (It would be different if DH were home to take care of us.) I'd love a little, you know, enough for a snowman and maybe some sledding but that's it. And NO ice. I'm not much for driving on the ice. So if it happens I hope everyone knows I'll not be going anywhere!! Now watch, we won't get even a flurry! hehehe

Well, I'm still motivated with my exercising. I even upped it 10 minutes. Yea me!! It was a little harder to get up this morning but I did kick myself out of bed and did it and I'm glad I did. I'm so glad DH is the one in the army and not me! He's much better at getting up and out of bed in the mornings.

Well, I guess I've rambled on enough. I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Chat with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment