Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I love my dog...


He is just so cute! He loves me too. It's funny, he was supposed to be DH's dog. I didn't want one but I finally gave in and now we have him. When DH was home he was always fussing at me for "Stealing" his dog. It's really quite funny.

This dog loves me! He could be sitting with anyone else and I'll walk by or come in and sit down and he has to come and sit with me! It drives my family crazy. He follows me around all over the house all the time. He has to be near me nearly always. He sleeps with me. He's so funny. He has to snuggle right up against me. I love it when he lays his little head on my stomach or my arm. It's just so cute.

Now don't get me wrong. He is a total pain too. Sometimes I just want to "kick him to the curb" as they used to say in Korea. He barks at everything, including the tv. He has accidents and he nibbles at DD. He loves to eat and thinks he should eat at least 8 times a day. No, I don't feed him that often but he tries really hard to get me to! He has such a personality!

Well, it's time to get my kiddos up this morning, I just had to share about my precious dog. You've got to love him! More on him later....

6 comments:

  1. I know I feel the same way about my husband. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a joke. I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Now that you mention it, my DH is kind of the same!! You know snuggles and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Almost as cute as my Dasha :P

    ReplyDelete