Monday, December 05, 2005

Oh another day...


What is it with me? I have one really good day and then a little blue day the next! I guess it's called the holidays without my husband. Oh well, I'm not going to complain about it just making an observation.

DD was home sick today. She sounds like seal and her temp was up a bit. She has just laid around all day and is trying to sleep now. I hope she is better in the morning. I hate having sick kids! But so does everyone else I'm sure.

Well, how are all my dear friends out there in cyberspace? Are you all getting ready for the holidays? Come on over and I'll fix some hot chocolate and you can tell me all about your plans.

It's pretty cold here right now. I just can't seem to get warm. Maybe the hot chocolate will help. Well, I've got the kettle on so come on over and sit a spell. I'll be waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment