Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Good morning, cyber friends!

Ugh... I'm not having an easy time getting back to my routine. I wanted to get up early and exercise but that was just not possible. I was barely able to get up and get the kids up for school. I'm tired. My eyes are tired. The weather is crazy. One day it's warm the next it's cold. It is driving me crazy and wrecking havoc on my allergies!

DD got off to school easy for the second day in row! I guess this means I'll have to go and eat lunch with her on Friday. I'll have to think of something really good to take for her.

DS is working on his school work. He's doing Language Arts. He trying to use personification and similes. He's got the similes down but is having trouble with the personification. I'm afraid that I'm not much help either. I love to write but I'm not really any good at it!

I've started some laundry so I guess I should try to at least finish what I start and not try to do it all in one day and then have tons to fold. I hate folding laundry. Someone needs to invent a dryer that folds. Oh wait, even better, one machine that you just throw the laundry into (I don't mind sorting) and it washes, dries and folds. One machine for all!! I guess it would be asking too much for it to put it away too, huh. Oh, well. Someone work on that for me please!

Maybe I should go exercise now. Maybe it would give me some energy. I'd love to crawl into the tub for an hour and then crawl right into bed and sleep the day away... But no can do! I'm off to go work up some energy! If you have any extra energy please send it my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment