Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm sooo tired....

Oh me.... Tonight is the first Wednesday night that we have been able to go to church in several weeks. I'm a teacher too and have felt so bad at not being able to go but what can you do when you have sick kids?

Anyway, I'm tired now. DD has been complaining of a tummy ache for a few days now. I have to say that I am really tired of sick kids. But I'm hoping that she is over it. A mom at church told that some cases of the stomach virus that's going around is lasting 10 days!!

DS has fun tonight. He'd been out of the loop for quite a while. He got sick Super Bowl Sunday and hasn't been back since until tonight! Poor kid. But he was back full force tonight. He does handbells and then after that they have middle school youth but they are a big group of boys mostly and so they play a lot. It's good for him. Church is his main social activity. He's a home body but he does enjoy church and his friends there.

Well, that's my update for tonight. I hope all my cyber friends are doing well. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. We love church too. My kids just love seeing their friends. I think they would just die if they had to miss.

    ReplyDelete