Thursday, February 23, 2006

Today...


I'm trying to stay busy today and only be on here a little. I've been a little too addicted to my computer lately so I'm working on it.

DD is home today. Her tummy is still hurting. She cried and cried this morning so I held her for a bit and then laid her down on her pillow on the couch. She slept for a bit and is now coloring. We are reading a chapter book in between my cleaning and homeschooling DS.

I'm working on my kitchen again today. I just can't clean much elsewhere when my kitchen is a mess. I cleaned out the grocery bags today and have them ready to take to be recycled later. Then I finally emptied my shredder and did my shredding. I found places for some things that have been taking up pretty space on my counters and washed some tins that need to be put back up.

I'm hoping to go to bed tonight with my dream kitchen sparkling and shinning. Keep your fingers crossed that I will be able to stay focused to do so. I'll update you later.

Update... 4:00 pm

Well, I've been working very hard on my kitchen. It is looking better but I still have the bar to clean off. Have I ever mentioned that I'm a stacker and stuffer? It's a terrible thing really. I've moved my laptop computer to a different spot so that the kids can eat at the bar again in the mornings. (They've been missing that.) I've found homes for things that have been uglying up my counters including all our medications! That's a big feat! I've got candles burning in here and it is just wonderful. I'm finding that there are a few items that I would like to buy to help keep the counters less cluttered and can't wait for DD to be better so that I can run and try to find them. Well, I'm off to finish my dream kitchen... (I'm also wanting to paint now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment