Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hello dear cyber friends.

How is your Sunday going? We were up early and at church to meet with some other ladies to go lead worship at a nearby nursing home. It was nice and probably a good experience for the kids. They didn't do anything but observe but next time we go I will have them take part more. (I wasn't in charge.)

We came home after that and fixed a good lunch and then went for a short walk. It started out nice with sun shining but it quickly hid behind the clouds and now I'm soooo sleepy.

DD had her piano lesson with me this afternoon and she did well. I was afraid she wasn't really catching on to reading the music and was just kind of guessing but she proved me wrong today.

Later I think I will take time to play the guitar with DS. I'm not very good so we will be learning together. He was taking lessons but it just didn't work out so I'll try to pick up the slack for a while until we find another teacher that we can afford.

We went to an Arena Football Game last night and didn't get home until LATE so I'm super sleepy and I think the kids are too. I may try to lay down for a bit. We'll see.

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment