Monday, March 27, 2006

Good Evening Dear Friends

I hope you all had a good day today. Our day was pretty good. DD said that she had a "most wonderful day." I'm so glad because we didn't do a whole lot. We got up and ate a nice breakfast and then did some school work with DS and workbook for DD. She is on spring break. Then after lunch they played outside for a while.

We spent time straightening up the house a bit and I spent time time reading my vintage housekeeping sites I enjoy. Very interesting. I love it.

After doing a lot of reading, I've decided that I want to make a list of what I want to do better or start to do.

1. take better care of myself
2. take better care of my home
3. menu plan
4. exercise
5. learn to say no
6. set priorities

Okay, well, it's a short list. I had more but seem to be distracted so... this will do for now. I'll add more as it comes to me.

Good night dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment