Thursday, March 09, 2006

Not such a good day...

Yeah, it's definitely not such a good day. I'm a little cranky. I'm frustrated because DD is still sick and I can't seem to get her teacher to call and let me know that I can pick up her school work. If her teacher had gotten back to us this morning, we probably could have been finished with quite a bit of it and turned it back in this afternoon! (Not mention if she had got back with yesterday after I called at 8:30am. Then I called back at 8 am today and again at 10:45, her lunch time.) Very frustrated.

Anyway, I'm cranky about that and poor DS is being sooooo slow and lazy with his school work this week and today I've just had it! He's not putting in the effort he should be. He's not doing the work the way I know he can. He is incredibly smart but lazy and it's driving me insane! I'm at a loss for what to do at this point today. To make it worse, he's had an attitude all week. He's not ugly or anything, just showing an attitude that is driving me crazy. Today, he has raised his voice at me some so I finally sent him to his room and told him not to come down until he could treat me with the respect I deserve. I hate doing that!

Oh well... the week is almost over. Thank goodness!! Now if only we can be rid of all the sickness so that things can get back to normal. I'm ready for normal!!

2 comments:

  1. You may have to go camp out in the office to get that school work. Hope the phone call comes soon.

    Normal? You know what normal is and have obtained it? Please send some my way.

    Maybe this weekend can be one to catch up and relax. How many days until DH comes home?

    Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many to count!!! We just reached our half way mark a couple of days ago. It seems like such a long time. I don't feel like I'm falling over a hump yet though. I can't wait for that feeling!

    ReplyDelete