Friday, May 12, 2006

Well, it appears that I'm having trouble making it here more than once a week. I don't know what is wrong with me! But I've been trying to get some things done around the house. We may be having company soon and I want things to look perfect but there have been a lot distractors lately. It doesn't help that I'm easily distracted!

I've been able to fairly maintain my kitchen this week. I do have a few things I need to put up but I'll do it when I finish here.

The big "M" word has come up here. (Move, for those who don't know.) It's always scary. Not sure if it will happen or not. We have a very nice home here and it will be hard to leave it to find another. I mean, what if we can't find another one as nice that we like that we can afford? Or if we go overseas and have to live in housing it will be sooooo small compared! So, DH is struggling now. I keep telling him that as long as we are all together it will be fine and that we can make anything work, even if it means selling our furniture and getting new smaller furniture. But I really love my huge kitchen!!! Shhh... don't tell. It will all be fine but it is always frustrating and scary.

I guess that's really it here. DD's school is almost out now. She is going to homeschooling with us then. We will probably still do a little schooling this summer just really scaled back. We are thinking of learning Latin! What a task!

Well, until next time!

4 comments:

  1. love your blog! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you stopped by today and hope you stop by again! I hope you have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latin? are you crazy. You forget I had three years and it is a pain. But it is useful. DB

    ReplyDelete
  4. DB, no I didn't know you took Latin but the kids are very excited!

    Sharon, glad you stopped back by! I'll be visiting you soon!

    ReplyDelete