Thursday, August 03, 2006

THE HEAT!!

It's terrible. We are lucky that our air conditioning is working most of the time. We are having problems but we make it work.

Today I've hung my clothes out to dry outside. I don't have a real clothes line but I tied one from one side of my deck to the other. It's not quite long enough but... I'm making due. I figure with all the extra work my ac is having to do I could it out by not using my clothes dryer. We'll see how it goes.

Still waiting for the lawn mower guy to come. It's been almost 3 weeks and my yard is BAD!! I left him a message today saying if I don't hear from him today I'm calling someone else. I'm really rather angry over this but... what can I do? I don't want to switch but he just isn't reliable any more.

Oh me....

2 comments:

  1. Clothes dry so fast in this weather. Hope the yard is mowed by now. We are fighting the heat too. Swimming is the only thing that makes it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to call someone new to come and mow but yes, it is done. I'm glad. The new guy is going to charge me more than the old guy but hopefully this guy will be more reliable.

    ReplyDelete