Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Well, I've had a couple of people tell me they haven't been able to post comments here. I don't know what is going on here! I'm sorry about that. All I know to say is just keep trying, please!!! Maybe eventually it will let you.

I just sent DH off to work after fixing his coffee and some toast. It seems we have stepped right back in where we left off and not much has changed. Well, it has but I guess what I mean is nothing is really very different. It feels so normal. I'm so glad though.

Of course when DH left we weren't homeschooling then so that is different. DS's first day of homeschooling was the day DH left so he's not experienced it at all. The kids are a little too excited to get much done but they will settle down soon. Today will be the first day since he's been home that I am really expecting much out of them and what I have planned is pretty normal for them but not too much. (I hope anyway!)

Well, I guess I could take this time without the kids to get some stuff done other than the computer. Have a great day, dear cyber friends and keep trying to post. Hopefully it will work...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment