Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pretty Package Tied Up With A Bow

I received this lovely package in the mail yesterday. How exciting! I subscribe to a newsletter called Tea With Dee and she had a contest and I WON!! This is it.



I opened it see Mardi Gras beads!!




And then a lovely card. These are some of Deanna's "favorite things".









The box contained lots of chocolate goodies, earl grey tea, cocoa and a mug, some Cajun seasonings, a nice post card from Oklahoma, sugar cookie mix, a book (one I've not read yet but have been wanting too), some lotion and other goodies for my hands, coffee, and a little "What I'm Reading" journal. I'm sure I didn't name everything but there is just so much!! I was totally overwhelmed with her generosity. Thank you Deanna!! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your gift box. Let me know what you think of the book after you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. My sister has been trying to get me to read it for years but I've just been busy so when I finish this book I'm reading I'll be reading this one.

    ReplyDelete