Sunday, February 18, 2007

Weekend...

Well, we have had a lazy weekend so far. DH has a 4 day weekend so he was home on Friday too. We went to Chuck E. Cheese on Friday and had a great time. Saturday we woke up to snow and so we played in the snow for awhile and then we basically just vegged the rest of the day. We've had some awesome crock-pot meals. Today's is my favorite. It's SOOOO easy and SOOOOO yummy!

I put 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts in the crock-pot with 4 cups of chicken broth, a can of cream of chicken soup and and a little more than half a stick of butter. I let that cook for several hours and then when we are ready to eat I take the chicken out and cut it up or shred it and then put a package of egg noodles in the crock-pot with everything else and cook until done. It is sooooo YUMMY!!!

Well, I have a bit of a headache so I'm off to find something to give me comfort. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment