Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

Well, the long weekend is over and it's back to "work". We've all been a little sickly lately but hopefully we are on the mend.

The kids are busy on their school and I should be busy on my housework but instead... here I sit typing on the computer. I really should give it up! BUT I CAN'T!!!

We are getting ready to start planning a garden! We are planning on lots of veggies. The kids are excited about it too. We were planning on going to the library to check out some books today but I think it be tomorrow. We are looking at getting "Micro Eco-Farming" and "All New Square Foot Gardening" and whatever else we find. IDEAS! We need them.

I am NO gardener but I've always wanted to try. I'm hoping it will be a fun adventure for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment