Thursday, February 01, 2007

Well, let's see. DH is back at work. He is doing pretty good but has some pain in his jaw.

DD is feeling poorly but she has been taking it easy and hopefully will be getting better soon.

DS and I are fine and doing well.

We've been utilizing our crock-pot a lot lately and have been LOVING it! Tonight is Polish Sausage with potatoes and cheese. Smells wonderful!

Last night I was trying to plan some menus and went to get a few new recipes and DH said, "I liked the ones from last week can't we just have them again???" How funny is that! I told him that I thought he might get a little tired of them if we had them every week. It's fun though to make these dishes and the kids have even liked most of them. DH always has something to take for lunch the next day too. LOVE IT!

Well, I better get to fixing a veggie to go with tonight's meal. Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherrie!
    I don't have a crockpot but it is one thing I want to get for this winter. I love slow cooking food. I didn't get your card :( but we had a new postlady and she got lots of mail mixed up...thankyou so much for the thought though & thankyou from the bottom of my heart for your continuing support and friendship xo

    ReplyDelete