Monday, February 26, 2007

Whew!

Well, the kids and I are going on a little road trip this weekend and so I'm trying to get the house cleaned up for DH. I've worked and worked in the kitchen. I've even decluttered a little in there and reorganized. I've got a new place for my bills that is much neater. I've homes for some the things that shouldn't always be on the counters. Whew! I've just been going crazy in there!! I still have more to do, I'm just taking a short break. I'm tired.

I have lots to do all around the house. the kids have the living about done and ready to be vacuumed. I have lots to of laundry to fold but I can get to that. The kitchen is the main thing. I also want to clean up the office area and the bathrooms. I'm getting even more tired just thinking about it all!

Well, I best get back to work dear cyber friends. Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri! where are you going to? hope you have a nice break...(ps- I got your email but am waaay behind - so thankyou, it made me smile to know that you were thinking of me & I took those words with me xo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,

    We are going to my niece's wedding. DD is the flower girl and DS is lighting the candles. They will be precious all dressed up. Just wish DH could go too.

    ReplyDelete